Lowongan Branch Manager Mobil - Wilayah Samarinda-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
- Membuat strategi marketing, collection dan credit untuk tercapainya target penjualan untuk produk Mobil
- Memonitor seluruh proses bisnis cabang (Marketing, Collection dan Credit)
- Mampu membangun koneksi ke dealer dan agent Mobil di area tersebut
- Menjalankan fungsi kontrol Cabang, baik operasional bisnis maupun SDM.
- Mampu mengatur, memotivasi team dan mengurangi kemungkinan resiko-resiko yang ada di area tersebut.
- Mampu coaching, koordinasi dan review performance team di cabang tersebut
- Usia maksimal 38 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal S1 dari segala jurusan
- Berpengalaman minimal 3 tahun sebagai Branch Manager
- Berpengalaman dalam industri pembiayaan atau perusahaan leasing, terutama produk Dana Tunai Mobil
- Memiliki kemampuan berkomunikasi dan leadership yang baik
- Mampu membangun tim kerja yang efektif
- Memiliki daya juang kerja yang baik
- Bersedia ditempatkan di kota Samarinda
- To provide the best consumer financing products and services to the community.
- To establish a framework for people to learn, to develop and to perform, creating value and opportunities.
Branch Manager Mobil - Wilayah Samarinda-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)Banten, Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-August-2020 | Tutup pada 16-September-2020
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
Tugas & Tanggung Jawab:
A Leading Provider of Consumer Financing Products and Services In Indonesia
A Leading Provider means :
It is the goal of Finansia to become a major player in Indonesia for consumer financing in the middle to low income segment. Management goal is to make this company to become number 1 in the business that we choose.
Consumer Financing Products and Services means :
Finansia is focusing in Consumer financing business, with a portfolio consisting of motorcycles, automobiles and white goods financing.
ALAMAT : PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)