Lowongan Chief Operational Officer (COO) Palm Oil Plantation-Company Confidential
- Collaborate with the Managment in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 20 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Palm Oil Industry
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
Chief Operational Officer (COO) Palm Oil Plantation-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya - Jakarta | Ditayangkan: 22-May-2020 | Tutup pada 21-June-2020
Palm Oil Company
Objectives of this Role :
ALAMAT : Company Confidential