Lowongan Human Resource Specialist-SSJK Consulting
- Min 5-7 year of relevant experience
- Have experience in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures, key performance indicator, and employees assessment
- Familiar with the recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Able to develop training and development programs
- Expert in managing the payroll process, calculation of Income Tax Art. 21 and the reporting of monthly tax report
- Have Human Resource certification and/or relevant courses is an advantage
- Able to manage and control deliverables and deadlines
- Application/cover letter and resume (in English)
- Photocopy of academic certificates, transcripts and any other relevant certificates (e.g. training courses attended)
- Description of your current role and achievements
- Recent photograph
Human Resource Specialist-SSJK ConsultingJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Tokopedia Tower, Jl Prof. Dr. Satrio, Jaksel | Ditayangkan: 22-May-2020 | Tutup pada 21-June-2020
SSJK Consulting, which is based in Jakarta, is a tax consultancy firm that provides professional assistance and services to foreign investors and multinational companies to help them identify the Indonesian taxation issues affecting their business and transactions.
Our talented, professional collaborative team offers a formidable mix of knowledge and experience; this is rooted in a long history of advising on some of the most significant and complex taxation issues regarding corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries.
SSJK Consulting provides accounting, tax and business advisory services to foreign and national companies operating in a wide range of business sectors. SSJK Consulting is also the exclusive Leaders in Law member for Tax Law for Indonesia practice area (www.ssjkconsulting.com).
We are currently seeking a number of qualified candidates who demonstrate initiative and are self-motivated, proactive, able to work under pressure and have strong analytical skills to join as our professionals. All applicants should be proficient in both oral and written English, and possess excellent computer skills. A bachelor’s degree with a major in Human Resource Management or Psychology from an accredited university is required for this position. Prior experience working in a large multinational company and/or recruitment agency is an advantage.
In addition to the above requirements, specific qualifications for the position are as follows:
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
To apply for the above positions you must provide:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated as confidential.
Kami menawarkan peluang kerja dan kesempatan berkarir yang sama untuk semua level jabatan, suasana kerja yang kondusif dan transparan, serta target kerja yang membuat Anda bisa berkembang terus bersama perusahaan.
ALAMAT : SSJK Consulting