Lowongan Procurement Staff-PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, Tbk
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries or resolve shortage.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing file, reports and price lists.
- Keep the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience as purchaser.
- Good in English
- Use variety of software packages ( include word, excel, power point ) .
- Maintain knowledge of governmental rules affecting purchases, import and provide information about these rules to organization staff and to vendors.
- Fast learner.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Others/Category not available or equivalent.
Procurement Staff-PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, TbkJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - South Quarter Building | Ditayangkan: 30-September-2019 | Tutup pada 30-October-2019
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk ("Darya-Varia" or "the Company") is a long-established pharmaceutical company in Indonesia that first commenced its operations in 1976. Upon becoming a public company in 1994, it acquired PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) in 1995, and proceeded to develop a wide range of Prescription and Consumer Health products. In July 2014, Darya-Varia merged with Prafa.
Darya-Varia operates two world-class manufacturing facilities, one in Gunung Putri and one in Citeureup, Bogor, both of which are ASEAN current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified. The two plants are focused on manufacturing the Company's own brands, as well as toll manufacturing products for national and multinational principals, both for local and export markets.
The Darya-Varia Plant in Gunung Putri specializes in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules and liquid products, while the Darya-Varia Plant in Citeureup concentrates on the manufacturing of sterile injections and solids. The Company also toll manufactures with its affiliate, PT Medifarma Laboratories, at Cimanggis Plant, Depok. In 2013, the Company obtained halal certification for NATUR-E and HOBAT Capsules, its animal based gelatin products, marking a first halal certified supplement for a pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
In line with its mission to "build a healthier Indonesia one person at a time", Darya-Varia produces high quality products for both Consumer Health and Ethical product lines, building strong, respected brands that are recognized throughout Indonesia. By following a consistent and relationship-driven engagement approach, the Company is moving to achieve its vision to be a top-five pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Currently 92.66% of Darya-Varia shares is owned by Blue Sphere Singapore Pte. Ltd. (BSSPL), an affiliate of United Laboratories, Inc. (Unilab).Unilab, the Philippines' largest pharmaceutical company, was established in 1945 and now has a large network of Asian affiliates including operations in Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia and China.
Job Descriptions :
Job Requirements :
We shall be the best provider of quality health and wellness solutions in Indonesia
We build a healthier Indonesia one person at a time with market leading products and services, working together as one "BERSATU" family
ALAMAT : PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, Tbk
South Quarter Tower C, 18th - 19th Floor. Jl R.A Kartini Kav. 8 Jakarta