Lowongan SAP FICO Consultant - Global Professional Services Company-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Planning, monitoring, and managing all development tasks.
- Create development standards and checklists.
- Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members.
- Liaise with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report / interface / enhancement / form to solve complex business problems based on end-user functional requirements.
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification.
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
- Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing.
- Performance tuning of programs.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Finance or Technology, or related majors
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in SAP FICO
- Experience in SAP FI Configuration in any combination of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Consolidation, Funds Mgt., Special Purpose Ledger. CO configuration: Product costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Activity Based Costing
- Ability to work as a team member
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Training programs in area of specialization including online, classroom and collaborations
- Career building on an unbeatable platform given the sheer variety of work and experience
SAP FICO Consultant - Global Professional Services Company-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 13-April-2020 | Tutup pada 13-May-2020
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
You will help transform leading organizations through engagements and collaborations by providing consultative world-class scale SAP solutions and training for our clients.
World's largest professional services firm who provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders, with its ASEAN footprint that comprises Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
#1 SAP implementation partner and the only service provider that could provide access to SAP's online Global Master curriculum, hence allowing its associates to be at the leading edge of SAP technology career.
We are looking for a consultant that have had experience in SAP FICO module.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Josephine Wiliputri on +62 21 2958 8871.
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53