Lowongan IT Helpdesk Engineer-PT. Vena Energy Indonesia
- Work closely with business users/stakeholders and overseas IT team to provide IT support.
- Receive, review, triage, and assign all support tickets from our employees.
- Act as a point of contact between the users and infrastructure/application team.
- In charge of installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and help train employees on its use.
- Manage full cycle of end user account management including creation, administration, deletion and periodic review
- Always look out for ways IT can improve how the business/organization functions.
- Keep employees informed of their inquiry, ensuring they are kept in the loop of status
- Coordinate change management process and meet services desk SLA's for end-user support'
- Coordinate with other regional colleagues to bring new ideas/improvements in efficiency and find ways to standardize services and provide better user experience.
- Act as technology evangelist and ensure the user adoption of new & modern technologies/Initiatives.
- Handle new laptop deployments, refresh existing devices
- Setup of new and existing desks; including hardware and wiring installation
- Assist with all company AV preparation and presentations for meetings and events
- Provide basic administration for Azure, Office 365, Windows Server operating systems roles/features including, but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc
- Manage fault rectification process, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools
- Work closely with product vendor to ensure customer infrastructure is in good condition
- Perform basic Network management tasks such as creating firewall rules, extracting network related logs etc.
- To ensure that IT security best practices are followed on end user devices. E.g.: patching, access control, virus scanning, encryption etc.
- Conduct security checks/reviews as required by management.
- Keep security as
- Document all IT helpdesk processes and procedures.
- Maintain good record of Licenses, IT assets and IT peripherals
- Handle procurement of End user equipment & licenses.
- Attend periodic global IT meeting & update the management on ongoing activities.
- Generate periodic license utilization reports.
- Conduct periodic access control reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Develop junior staff members by providing training and hands on workshops.
IT Helpdesk Engineer-PT. Vena Energy IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 24-March-2020 | Tutup pada 23-April-2020
We are a global renewable energy (IPP) operating in some regions in Indonesia need: the company is growing in jakarta, and are in need of new employees to join us and grow with together
As an IT helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for our entire office from a technical standpoint, supporting and maintaining our computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to work at an amazing company who can promote your career from within, this is the role for you!
User Engagement & Continuous improvement
Documentation & SOP
Inventory & License Management
ALAMAT : PT. Vena Energy Indonesia
Pacific Century Place, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta