Lowongan Head of Marketing-C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)
- Leading the Indonesia marketing overall initiatives and building a solid team to drive user growth and retention
- Owning the overall marketing portfolio, ranging from on site campaigns, content production, digital advertising, social media, to extensive offline campaigns and events
- Executing winning marketing strategies and track all KPIs
- Providing actionable insights regarding all marketing activities to ensure improvement and growth
- Creating multichannel campaigns and ideas for multiple gains across all platforms
- Conforming to marketing best practices to propose and integrate with new partners and solutions to ensure user growth and engagement
- Conducting research on relevant insights related to brands and products to craft contents that will relate with the users
- Working closely with local advertising, event, and PR agencies to communicate with the brand externally and driving them to deliver the best possible result
- Minimum of 10 years experience in marketing field
- Impeccable creativity and problem solving capabilities
- Efficient time management, especially in tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to work in an entirely dynamic and ever-changing working environment
- Project management capabilities
- Knowledge in the online marketplace business
- Advantages of working here is to have a career path, and every employee is required to be creative in every case.
- Growth company that continues to increase every year. make every employee has the opportunity to continue to rise to a level that is not limited career.
Head of Marketing-C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 29-September-2019 | Tutup pada 29-October-2019
C Channel is positioned as a combination lifestyle magazine/video site that showcases content related to fashion, food, travel, and pop culture. Each video is just one minute long, intended to capture short attention spans better, and most are shot and edited by professionals. C Channel’s target audience is young female in their teens to thirties.
C Channel Indonesia started to operate on October 2016, following an acquisition of PT Media Makmur (famous for its beauty products Kawaii Beauty Japan and Nadeko) by C Channel Japan. With Yamato Sasagawa as CEO, C Channel Indonesia aims to grab the market of young female as the loyal users and viewers. Bolstered with the strengths of media channel and SEO from Kawaii Beauty Japan, C Channel Indonesia has been growing rapidly in extraordinary pace to capture the market.
Follow our Instagram @lifeatcchannel for more info and tips about career in C Channel Indonesia.
ALAMAT : C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)
UOB Plaza, Kebon Melati, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia