Lowongan Electrical Engineering Manager - MNC EPCC - Tangerang-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Coordinate with other departments, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and clients to deliver all engineering deliverables
- Understand client's technical specifications, assist on developing proposals and winning tenders
- Make detailed plans, analyse resource needs and assess the feasibility of the projects
- Review, propose and approve cost estimates, budgets, bids and contracts
- Direct and review detailed design drawings and technical accuracy of staff's work
- Ensure all works adhere to the industry codes and standards
- This is a permanent role and the candidate must be willing to be based in Tangerang
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience managing the whole process of EPCC projects
- Good leadership and problem solving skills
- Experience working in multi-cultural project environment
- Working with a global engineering company
- Excellent career growth
- Attractive remuneration package
Electrical Engineering Manager - MNC EPCC - Tangerang-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaBanten, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2020 | Tutup pada 21-February-2020
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The company is looking for Electrical Engineering Manager to manage end-to-end EPCC electrical engineering activities and ensure all deliverables are completed successfully. He/she is responsible to oversee from the beginning of processing orders, feasibility study, installation and up to the successful commissioning.
Our client is a global engineering solution provider servicing a vast range of clients across Energy and Manufacturing Sectors. They provide Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) and after sales service for the components, machines and state-of-the-art technologies they sell. Due to the expansive growth of the company, they are looking for Engineering Manager to oversee the electrical activities of their EPCC projects.
The company is looking for Engineering Manager to manage end-to-end EPCC electrical engineering activities and ensure all deliverables are completed successfully and on-budget. He/she is responsible to oversee from the beginning of processing orders, conducting feasibility study, develop design, installation and up to the successful commissioning and handover to clients.
Other responsibilities include:
The successful candidates must have at least 5 years working experience as Engineering Manager in Multinational Engineering company and OEM, especially in Energy sectors.
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53