Lowongan Export Import Officer-PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia
- Handle Export-Import Document.
- Prepare Shipment Document (HS Code, BL, Insurance, etc).
- Coordinate with relevant parties on custom clearance, Insurance, freight and other services.
- Prepare Monthly report to Kementrian Perdagangan.
- Maintain Licences files (current and expired licences).
- Professional qualification in Export & Import/Logistics.
- Good command of English speaking and writing.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field.
- Good understanding of Export Import Documents and regulation changes.
- Ability to handle Bonded Zone Documents.
Export Import Officer-PT. RPAC Packaging IndonesiaCikarang (Jawa Barat) - Lippo Cikarang | Ditayangkan: 21-January-2020 | Tutup pada 20-February-2020
r-pac International is a leading global packaging, design and manufacturing firm, supplying concepts, graphics, products, and solutions to the retail industry since 1987.
With our primary packaging offices in Hong Kong, Luxembourg, the UK and the USA, r-pac is strategically positioned to service our clients on a global basis.
Our experienced and extensive packaging and design departements work with our customers factories and agents/buying offices to provide exceptional packaging from concept to execution.
PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia is a subsidiary company of r-pac International.
We offer challenging career development and good working environment, that enhance our professionals to keep growing. To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly caliber candidate to join our team.
ALAMAT : PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia
Jl. Sungkai Blok F 25 No. 5, Lippo Cikarang, Desa Cicau Kecamatan Cikarang Pusat, Kabupaten Bekasi