Lowongan Production Manager-PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia
- Monitor all Production related activities in the factory and ensure products meet customer spesification, as well as on time delivery.
- Conduct daily Production Meeting to ensure the operations related activities are in order and adress quality & delivery issues.
- Attend to customer complaints and take corrective actions.
- Evaluate Factory Employees periodically and establish development plans.
- Ensure production costs is managed as pre-planned.
- Control all operational costs at best economical levels.
- Implement, Practice and Maintain all International and local Standards and make-sure all Audit requirements are fulfilled at any given time
- Assist the Assistants, Executives and Team Leaders to improve efficiencies in the factory.
- Assist all related department (Product development, Sales, Customer Service, Costing and Finance) for a smooth operation.
- Attend Management and Departmental meetings as and when necessary.
- Check and order Raw Material, consumable, semi-finished items and other required items for operations.
- Continue to look for new and efficient machinery and technology for the company.
- Previous experience in printing and packaging manufacturing for 7 to 10 years is a must.
- 3 to 5 years of managerial experience is essential.
- Ability to write and speak English is important.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Hands on experience in all or one of the production methods i.e Offset/ lytho, rotary/ flexo is preferred.
Production Manager-PT. RPAC Packaging IndonesiaCikarang (Jawa Barat) - Lippo Cikarang | Ditayangkan: 21-January-2020 | Tutup pada 20-February-2020
r-pac International is a leading global packaging, design and manufacturing firm, supplying concepts, graphics, products, and solutions to the retail industry since 1987.
With our primary packaging offices in Hong Kong, Luxembourg, the UK and the USA, r-pac is strategically positioned to service our clients on a global basis.
Our experienced and extensive packaging and design departements work with our customers factories and agents/buying offices to provide exceptional packaging from concept to execution.
PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia is a subsidiary company of r-pac International.
We offer challenging career development and good working environment, that enhance our professionals to keep growing. To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly caliber candidate to join our team.
ALAMAT : PT. RPAC Packaging Indonesia
Jl. Sungkai Blok F 25 No. 5, Lippo Cikarang, Desa Cicau Kecamatan Cikarang Pusat, Kabupaten Bekasi