Lowongan Motion Graphic Designer-Vidio.com
- Create attractive design, animation motion graphic and/or videos for internal and/or external publication purpose
- Design visuals and animation videos that deliver company's objectives and contents
- Develop customer-oriented and end-to-end animation videos production, creative designs, attributes, and assets
- Support designs for content team
- Minimum 1 Years of experience as Motion Graphic Designer or relevant working experience in Media industry and background in Design (DKV), Communication, or Journalism are preferable
- A Creative thinker, able to work in a tight deadline.
- Excellent communication and writing skill.
- Attention to detail and responsible.
- Please attach your Portfolio/Link to your Portfolio so we can see your work! :D
Motion Graphic Designer-Vidio.comJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 21-January-2020 | Tutup pada 20-February-2020
Founded in July 2014 by PT. Kreatif Media Karya (KMK Online), this video platform not only enables content creators to upload but also enables users to livestream, share videos, and watch TV anywhere and anytime. Vidio.com originated as a user-Generated Content and free-to-air television in Indonesia while keep pursuing to provide the best video service to the users.
In 2018, Vidio.com has launched Vidio Premier as the newest innovation. Having paid TV and original series, Vidio.com delivers the best premium content, Korean Dramas, Indonesian as well as Thailand movies. With almost 200 movies in the last 2 months, Vidio is trying to be competitive in the market and keep evolving to become the most prominent Indonesian video platform.
Vidio.com is committed to create original series and continue to bring more original and varied contents to enhance people’s lives through entertainment.
With 20.6 million monthly active watchers, 2 billion total video plays, and over 8.2 million total apps installed, Vidio.com aimed to be the leading video-based platform for our users. As we promise to share our passion, we believe that our strengths and goals are achieved by our dedicated Engineers, Content and Creative Creators, Marketeers, and Insights Enthusiasts.
We are driven by our culture and DNA which are: Teamwork, Transparent and Trust, Caring and Passionate, Agile and Embracing Change, Data-driven and Passion for Learning. We pour our passion in our day-to-day work as we collaborate and share in cross functional teams. As the digitalized era is keep changing, consistently adaptive and innovative minds to find solution is what we put first. In addition, we rely on data for decision-making and we believe in endless learning to make our commitments work.
ALAMAT : Vidio.com
SCTV Tower, Senayan City Jl. Asia Afrika Lot 19 Senayan Jakarta Pusat