Lowongan Senior Digital Marketing Manager-PT Garis Nusantara Biru
- Manage and oversee the organization's e-commerce business strategy especially Marketing and sales.,Craft a 365 digital plan to elevate our brand equity, leveraging our seasonal product launches while driving conversion and sell-through across the market place.
- Lead the marketing teams in delivering online campaigns, proving success, embedding the necessary functionality, and providing technical support across online/offline media restructure, if necessary the existing marketing team on the basis of performance and Interview and recruit new marketing executives and educate them about the company policies to put an efficient marketing team in place that can carry out day to day marketing activities in an efficient manner.
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to potential B2B sellers (Indonesian companies).
- Interact with the engineering team on the marketing, promotion and design implementation of Marketplace in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Act as an innovative visionary, searching for new ways to drive the marketing strategy and e-comm sales, through embracing and leading new online and digital platforms and technologies of our company.
- Use consumer insights and understanding to optimize journeys, communications, and new product development.
- Build annual marketing plans to (over) deliver on the business’ commercial objectives and priorities.
- Development of multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive relationships with: i) engaged professionals, ii) existing members, iii) enable Sales / BD in digitally-enabled lead generation.
- Leverage competitive intelligence and marketplace trends to provide leadership on how the Association should innovate and evolve within the digital learning space, working closely with the customer research and insights team.
- Use data resources and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements in e-comm stores from top to bottom of the funnel.
- Identify emerging technologies, developments and innovations and how they can be applied to membership or subscription models. Put forward creative and innovative digital solutions to challenges across the business.
- Manage budget to maintain digital functionality and projects within budget and report back on costs and ROI.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business, including the Engineering Lead Manager, COO, and business Development Head.
- New Customer Acquisition – Target and develop E-commerce sales opportunities to cultivate and close opportunities to present products and services pipeline, Define the acquisition strategy for marketing the membership program, benefits, and retention journeys To achieve the Company’s Premium Membership Acquisition target to acquire 2000 to 3000 Bonafide Indonesian Companies from Jan 2020 till Nov 2021.
- Organic Account Growth – Work with internal leadership and key client contacts to identify new revenue opportunities within Progressive Leasing’s existing account base. Also maintain an in-depth knowledge of client operations, systems, products, and needs by participating in client strategy sessions, responding to proposals, and attending key customer events.
- Deploy programs and systems to track and manage key updates, deliverables, and goals for complex partner engagements with a drive to succeed and laser-like focus on results.
- Help define, design and implement robust pilot programs, including specific measurement goals and KPIs, to inform the partnership roadmap.
- Identify and partner with existing B2B relationships and new market innovators to develop solutions and achieve shared business objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key client decision makers within strategic industries such as digital and contextual commerce
- Devise the Steller Public relations strategy with the team to create MIND Marketplace as a new buzz word in the Indonesian market
- Lead media relations and identify strategic media and PR opportunities for the company’s pre-launch media coverage.
- Identify top VVIPs/Celebrities/Opinion leaders in Indonesia to become a designated MIND Brand Ambassadors.
- Actively pitch for VIP/ Celebrity endorsements placement opportunities to foster the brand image.
- Assist with VIP and celebrity attendance, VIP attendance for all events.
- Manage VIP gifting.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Required Skill(s): Ecommerce Marketing, B2B Sales, Export/Manufacturing, PR and Strategic Partnerships
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- 8-10 years' experience developing and leading Performance investment & strategy with execution in digital, programmatic, search, and social—and being hands-on in nature a requirement.
- Preferred experience in B2B marketing and fluency in the strategy, tactics, metrics, and best practices for marketing processes and technology
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology - Salesforce, marketing automation, CRO, CMS, ABM, email tools, etc.
- Provide tactical and strategic leadership to the Web Experience and Content, SEO and Web personalization functions
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns, Email blast, promotional offers, and social media.
- Having a strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing, i.e. Bought, Owned, and Earned products and services—such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, and Display Marketing.
- An ability to solve for full-funnel campaign objectives (Brand Awareness through Conversion).
- Deep understanding of platform marketplace—in particular the Indonesian Trade and Export industry
- Proven history working cross-functionally with content and product teams to drive growth and generate leads through various marketing channels
- Experience writing creative briefs, ensuring that all teams have the necessary information in order to achieve campaign objectives and KPI’s
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity; experience in developing and imp
- Ability to drive cross-platform recommendations, articulate trade-offs, and communicate plans to senior executives.
- Integrating media insights into audience activations and creative engagements.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager-PT Garis Nusantara BiruBogor (Jawa Barat) - Bogor | Ditayangkan: 08-January-2020 | Tutup pada 07-February-2020
Welcome to Madeinindonesia.com
Connecting Indonesian businesses beyond borders
With a bold vision to build Indonesia’s first 4.0, B2B international marketplace while acting as a catalyst in empowering/showcasing Indonesian products and services in global e-commerce, Samudera Group Indonesia, presents Madeinindonesia.com, an innovative and inclusive digital ecosystem dedicated for Authentic Indonesian B2B sellers.
Conceived and engineered by PT Jiva Group, MadeinIndonesia.com (the MIND marketplace) is set to provide unique digital solutions and personalization options for wholesales, traders, manufacturers, and international merchants to conduct trade and commerce activities effectively via its high-tech platform by connecting Indonesian manufacturers directly with the buyers worldwide. Since the inception, MIND Marketplace is emerging as champion in the areas of pioneering the course of connecting Indonesia corporations, manufacturers, wholesalers, exporters to international businesses across the continents and countries of the world.
The MIND ecosystem consists of an online B2B International marketplace, our and an innovative online MSME innovation center to empower the Indonesian SME sector to not only digitize but commercialize and internationalize their business globally.
To be a catalyst in empowering Indonesian manufacturers, corporations, wholesalers exporters, and Indonesia's SME sector while showcasing the best of "Made in Indonesia" products and services in the global e-commerce market.
To evolve as the most preferred and reliable International B2B2C Marketplace for sourcing authentic goods and services from Indonesia at wholesale prices while connecting Indonesian businesses beyond borders
We are building Indonesia's first 4.0 Digital Marketplace.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help to foster digitalization & Commercialization of Indonesian businesses. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Microsoft, and IBM.
Will you be the next?
We are developing Indonesia’s 1st B2B International Marketplace to connect Authentic Indonesia Based Manufacturers, Wholesalers and Distributors to millions of Online buyers in over 150 countries around the Globe. We are emerging as champion in pioneering the course of connecting the best of Indonesia corporations, manufacturers, wholesalers, exporters to international businesses across the continents and countries of the world.
We’re looking for a passionate, highly motivated Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help drive our digital strategy. This individual will be responsible for managing digital media and owned channel content across app, web and strategic partnerships to drive B2B acquisition and engagement.
Drive marketing strategy for pre-launch and post-launch, performance marketing initiatives and integrated campaigns that fill the funnel with new guests to grow digital traffic and sales.
Main Areas of Focus
Digital and Offline Marketing – Event Planning and Management – Public Relations -Sales/Premium membership Acquisition – Strategic Partnerships – Media Relations – Corporate branding and external communications. Content strategy
Leadership position responsible for developing and implementing trailblazing digital strategies across online resources globally on behalf of the company. Develop strategies and tactics to introduce the MIND Brand in Indonesia and abroad, increase brand exposure, drive on-line sales by onboarding bonified Indonesian companies for the premium membership, generate new leads and enable sales teams to build relationships with potential new B2B Sellers and Potential Buyers.With P&L ownership, the role involves setting and shaping the company’s eCommerce strategy and hands-on executing, with scope to build a Marketing team in accordance with your strategy.
The Marketing Head will sit within the leadership team and own the entire Marketing and PR function, from the release of MIND MVP to onboard additional products and services, to grow the digital share of sales.
Coordinate and work closely with COO and Head of business development on a Pre-Launch and Post-launch strategy from scratch. Be happy to hands-on in delivering strategic leadership.
Have the opportunity to develop and mentor a strong sales and marketing team
.and adapt the overall marketing and communications strategy to best serve the interests of our organization and to keep pace with the competition in our field. involvement with companies’ online products like Marketplace and other digital assets particularly in the area of advertising, social media and content elements.
research the MIND’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s acquisition targets.
Undertakes various responsibilities as follows:
Responsible for driving growth and development for the channel by strategically building relationships with MIND Marketplace and other online marketing venues.
Collaborate with in-house and freelancers content developers, fellow businesses and customers. General duties will include website creation, marketing campaign content media related inquiries, press releases, and editorial content and social media content and presenting it to upper management for approvals.
Work closely with the Head of business development and take joint ownership of key strategic alliances on behalf of the Company, clearly organize priorities and deliverables, and bring measurable impact quickly.
Identify, initiate and forge partnerships with potential strategic channel partners ranging from P2P financial institutions, concerned government agencies Banks, Business Associations and Indonesian companies with the potential of being MIND premium member.
Public Relations /event management
Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
We are proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALAMAT : PT Garis Nusantara Biru