Lowongan Compliance Senior Officer-Company Confidential
- Research, investigate, complete FFS and work with the local staff and Regional to research/resolve ethical and Sales and Marketing Plan Violations.
- Coordinate ethical investigations and liaise with team to provide ethical guidance & training to local and visiting customer.
- Liaise with customer and their end-users customers to ensure the customer refund policy is applied and related issues are resolved for customers in a timely manner. Obtain all necessary information upon receipt of calls or letters from customers to expedite a refund to the end-user customer,
- Answer customer questions and provide related information regarding the Company’s advertising rules and regulations.
- Complete all clerical responsibilities associated with the above, including but not limited to letter correspondence, email, telephone work, general filing, and computer work.
- Review all requests of advertising from customer and also handles advertising violation. These include violations from newspapers, Internet and posters.
- Answer customer questions related to company Rules & Regulations and provide related information regarding the Company’s advertising rules and regulations.
- Follows the escalation/complaints procedure guidelines for all instances of customer contact where a complaint occurs or where you lack either the knowledge or information to resolve at point of contact and /or the given complaint may explode to external agencies, legal instances, etc.
- Follow up all files related IRs with Home Office directly; ensure it will be completed in the timely manner.
- Proactively screen the advertisement posted by customer on internet and/or any possible media. Review if the flyer/advertisement comply with company Rules & Regulations and guide the customer accordingly. A monthly report should be submitted to superior management as a performance reference.
- Conduct trainings to expand customer knowledge of how to conduct their business in an ethical manner in order to prevent files being generated and improve their profitability.
- Work with the In-country trainer closely to ensure effective cross training and make sure all front line staffs have a clear and alertness on possible violations.
- Ensures that precise statistics are held according to given parameters and reporting needed. Submit the reports/statistics to regional and/or local management on request.
- Ensure the team completes all clerical responsibilities associated with the above, including but not limited to letter correspondence, e-mail, telephone work, general filing, and computer work.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and E-mail)
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Ability to handle incoming phone calls
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- Detail and result oriented
Compliance Senior Officer-Company ConfidentialJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 02-December-2019 | Tutup pada 01-January-2020
We are a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through our more than 2.1 million independent Distributors in 91 countries.
Our Mission is to change people’s lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world.
Job Description :
Job Requirement :
ALAMAT : Company Confidential