Lowongan General Affair Admin-PT Sixmurs Perdana
- Providing the operational needs of office and equipment company both from ATK and the needs of production process
- Preventive and maintenance all company facilities
- Responsible for handling general affairs and office management, photocopy machine, printer, telephony, electricity, water, AC, pantry, dll
- Prepare general administration reports
- Set up a schedule/agenda guest arrival company and accommodation for employees business travel.
- Sets and coordinates with other departments with regards to meeting schedule
- Send and receive document
- Do other task according to superior instructions
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's Degree
- Required Skills: leadership, Interpersonal and written communication, Microsoft Application, and Admin duties
- At least 1 years of working experience as General Affair and/or HRD
- Can do Multi-tasking, responsible, and handle confidential staff
- Competitive and self-motivated with excellent time management and organization skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Can work independently and requires minimal supervision
- Willing to work at Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta
- Can start working immediately
General Affair Admin-PT Sixmurs PerdanaJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) - Kelapa Gading | Ditayangkan: 30-November-2019 | Tutup pada 30-December-2019
PT. Sixmurs Perdana was established on June 2009 by Indonesians who have multinational background as the professional regulatory consultant for healthcare products in Indonesia.
Further development. As response to the needs of customers, the company was eventually been developed to become full healthcare business consultant, by providing market research service, clinical research and hospital management consulting service and other related services, such as license holding (via PT Mursmedic, the sister company of Sixmurs), document translation (with special expertise in medical and scientific paper) and business establishment service. We also regularly provide training on regulatory competency development and regulatory updates in Jakarta and Singapore.
Expansion to other region. On 2011, we extended our regulatory services, which covers regulatory advice/ intelligence and product registration to another 5 ASEAN countries (Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Viet Nam). Limited services to other region (such as Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, and India) are also available on request.
Vision: We strive to become preferred partner for healthcare industries to establish compliant business and deliver business growth.
Mision: Increase value of customers' business by supporting them to perform excellent process and providing strategic insight to assist in astute decision making and facilitate compliant growth.
We are your partner in compliant growth
ALAMAT : PT Sixmurs Perdana
Gading Bukit Indah Blok SB No 21, Jakarta Utara, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia