Lowongan Process Analyst, Customer Service-Coda Payments Pte Ltd
- Developing and re-designing customer support process/policy that aligns to the overall company's market and product strategy
- Creating support dashboards and KPIs for use by support management and support team
- Create feedback channels to the product roadmap, testing scope and technical content with the target to improve overall customer satisfaction and traction
- Building a learning organization through case driver and root cause analysis
- Ensure support system development (e.g. CRM) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Ensuring that all data contained in the process documents are accurate and up to date
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service or analyst role
- Good problem-solving skills and has the ability to provide analysis to understand root causes
- Have experience in the customer support field and understand the general processes
- Experience in technical support is preferred
- Proficiency in generating process maps and the use of Microsoft Visio, Excel and Word
Process Analyst, Customer Service-Coda Payments Pte LtdJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Mega Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 29-November-2019 | Tutup pada 29-December-2019
Coda Payments (https://www.codapay.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
If you're looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We're sorry to inform that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants that go into our system, hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you to also check out our career site at https://codapayments.bamboohr.com/jobs/ - we may have other suitable openings for you.
What it’s like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced: our instinct is to bite off a bit more than we can chew, so we’re always busy. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re always ready to keep up and adapt to changes quickly; when we go fast, we have shorter time to react.
We’re always impatient and we don’t wait for things to happen; we hustle to make them happen. If you’re someone who is tired of waiting for your ideas to be heard; someone who is hungry to contribute more; someone who derives more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individuals ones; and someone who values integrity rather than cutting corners - you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
ALAMAT : Coda Payments Pte Ltd
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia