Lowongan Social Media Marketing Specialist-Indonesia Pastry School
- Will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
- Passion for social media as a communication tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player.
- Will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Good level of English proficiency (written & verbal)
- 2 years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience in various analytics tools.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start up environment and in a team.
Social Media Marketing Specialist-Indonesia Pastry SchoolJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 29-November-2019 | Tutup pada 29-December-2019
Indonesia Patisserie School is the first and the only pastry school in Indonesia that offers variety patisserie courses. Excellent facilities and equipment enable the Founder: Master Aing or Djap Siau Kian to uphold an outstanding educational facility for all things sweet and baked. Indonesia Patisserie School offered great attention to the art and the science of pastry. The classes focus on artistry, visual presentation, theory, method and techniques, giving you the knowledge required for a successful pastry business and career. Indonesia Patisserie School instructs over four hundred students and pastry professionals in hands-on classes each year and offers four main programs. Coaching Class, a two-week class which contain 12 times classes; Basic Class, three months certificate program; Intermediate Class, six months advance pastry class certificate program; Superior Class, three months certificate program. Indonesia Patisserie School offers you the valuable opportunity to learn various pastries in intimate setting, being personally mentored by masters in their field.
About Master Aing
Djap Siau Kian, also known as Aing as her nickname. She is the founder of Indonesia Patisserie School and also as a Head Chef in Indonesia Patisserie School. Aing as one of the talented and well knowledge in pastry and bakery business, she began her career in bakery and pastry business since 1994. She gained her knowledge and skills from studying in Europe, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia and Australia. Aing as a very successful entrepreneur in the field of bakery and pastry, she has expands the pastry business in Australia and Thailand. Aing made her dreams came true by the establishment of Indonesia Patisserie School which has an international standardization and her mission is to indicate her spectacular innovations into the pastry world.
ALAMAT : Indonesia Pastry School