Lowongan Interior Designer-PT Canary Design
- Provide creative design Concept.
- Provide Space planning
- Prepare materials color scheme, and specifications
- Involvement in presentations and managing client’s expectations
- 3D rendering and able to do quick sketch
- Provide detail drawings both by hand and Autocad
- Provide and managing tender drawings
- 2 Years Minimum experience as conceptual interior designer
- Degree in Interior Design / Architecture, from reputable university is preferred.
- Positive attitude and result oriented, strong communication skills with pleasant attitude.
- Self-Motivated, Hard worker, able to work under pressure and long hours to meet deadline.
- Good knowledge in materials, colors and creating new design concept
- Strong sense in leadership and teamwork.
- Ability to communicate in English and computer literacy.
- Able to work independent if required.
- Willing to travel and able to be assigned temporarily to complete overseas task
Interior Designer-PT Canary DesignJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 29-November-2019 | Tutup pada 29-December-2019
We are a growing and progressive Interior Design firm with international affiliation. We have been progressing rapidly in the field of Interior Design services and are constantly seeking enhancement to our interior service. Therefore, we are seeking for suitable dynamic candidates to join our Jakarta office as part of our expansion program for the position of:
As a rapidly growing company, We have a corporate culture that is dynamic and creative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, creative, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT Canary Design
Tentara Pelajar, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia