Lowongan Finance Staff (for tenant)-PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English, Mandarin
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Book Keeping, Tax Filling, Accounting, Microsoft Office, Leadership
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- We are MNC (Multi National Company) that have various cultural worked here.
- We are offering a long-term career as you able to develop with no limit.
- We are not only give compensation like salary and allowance, but also multiple experiences, different culture, and dynamic working style that other companies do not have.
Finance Staff (for tenant)-PT. Kawasan Industri KendalJawa Tengah - Kendal | Ditayangkan: 26-November-2019 | Tutup pada 26-December-2019
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.
ALAMAT : PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal
Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah