Lowongan ASST. COORDINATOR HOUSEKEEPING-PT Grand Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent.
- To assist the Housekeeping Coordinator in running the day -to-day operation
- To assume responsibilities of Housekeeping Coordinator in his / her absence
- To assign Associate at respective work areas on a daily basis and ensure high standards of cleanliness are efficiently achieved useing appropriate equipment and correct work methods within tenant/ customer areas, common areas and car park to ensure that tenant/customer receive prompt and courteous services
- to inform immediately to housekeeping coordinator of any difficulty that may restrict the supervisor's ability to meet the required standard of clearnliness within the supervisor's ara of responsibility
- to monitor the attendance records, work quality and productivity of associate under his/her supervision and report any significant of repetitive incident of associate failing to meet acceptable standards to the housekeeping coordinator
- to establish and maintain effective employee relations
- to ensure the superior of cleaning specialist and all cleaner specialist have a complete understanding and adgere to the comany rules and regulations
- to maintain apporpriate standards of unifrom, hygiene, appearance, safety, posture and conduct of isnpections to those area of responsibility
- to provide on the job training to the supervisory level of claning specialist according to set deparmental standard and report to the housekeeping coordinator on formal training nedds,
- to conduct job orientation training program for new supersvisory level to all cleaning specialist
- to monitor inventories of materials and equipment for daily operations and requiest supplier and equipment as necessary
- to parcipate in taking inventories of housekeepign materials and equipment
- to report damage and malfuction for building fiztures and facilities to engineering & maintenance department and follow up to ensure corrective action is taken
- To recommend possicle improvement to methods of operation.
ASST. COORDINATOR HOUSEKEEPING-PT Grand IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Jakarta pusat | Ditayangkan: 25-November-2019 | Tutup pada 25-December-2019
Grand Indonesia become the icon in the Indonesian retail scene, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town delivers the ultimate, trend-setting shopping, dining and entertainment experience spread out over more than 250,000 square meters in eight levels.
Grand Indonesia is a successful premium mall that offers an International shopping experience and wide range of fashion apparels, restaurants and entertainment choices. Grand Indonesia consists of East Mall and West Mall linked by the Skybridge with total area of 263.226 square meters and 141.472 leaseable floor space.
Located in the city’s most famous andprestigious location at Central Jakarta, Bundaran HI, Grand Indonesia is anintegrated development comprising of a 56 storey premium-grade office tower -Menara BCA, the five-star all-suite Hotel Indonesia Kempinski and a high endserviced residential tower - Kempinski Private Residences.
West Mall of Grand Indonesia was openedfor public on April 2007 and followed by East Mall on August 2007. Our major anchors are Seibu Department Store,Blitz Megaplex with its 11 auditoriums, and Thailand’s well-known department store, Central, which is the first one in Indonesia. There are several mini anchors such as Alun-Alun Indonesia, Gramedia, Ace Home Center, MUJI, Forever21, Cotton On and H&M which is the flagship store in Indonesia. The new Zara has become one of the mini anchors since its renovation and become the biggest Zara store in Southeast Asia.
There are a number of well-known international fashion brands that have joined Grand Indonesia for instance Oakley, Bebe, GAP,Pull & Bear, Levi’s, Mothercare, ELC etc. We have also been chosen to be the location of the first store for Justice, a famous American tween brand and Dr. Marten, a British renowned footwear. With Uniqlo joining on board, it makes Grand Indonesia to host all the favorite brands under one roof.
Grand Indonesia is not only a heaven forthe fashionista but also a paradise for those who love to eat. With a total number of more than a hundred F&B tenants, customers will never run out of choices of place to eat. From Paulaner Brauhaus - a Bavaria’s biggest brewer and Jakarta’s only microbrewery, Mad Garlic and Social House, with the recently opened Publik Markette, Nomz, Union Deli and Benedict.
ALAMAT : PT Grand Indonesia
Menara BCA, Jl M.H Thamrin No. 1 Jakarta 10310