Lowongan Legal-PT Daimler Commercial Vehicles Indonesia
- A Bachelor’s law degree, however Master’s is highly preferred from reputable law schools; Minimum 3 years of handling legal and regulatory in manufacturing (MNC is preferable that having Labor Unions) or prestigious Law Firms
- Minimum 4 years experience in automotive OEM and / or worked for a prestigious law company or law consultancy
- Strong knowledge and experience in relation to legal, supply chain, corporate law, regulatory/licensing, industrial relation, audit and compliance issues.
- Sound experience in representing a company in law disputes or court
- Familiar with ISO and/or IATF Standard
- Excellent communication skills in English, Bahasa Indonesia as mother tongue
- Excellent communication, conciliation and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
- Must have strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work
- Peradi License will be preferred
- Review and advice the management on all legal matters / risks involved in various business deals and day to day operations including supply-chain engagement, product liability, employment law, ISO/IATF standard, labor relations, acquisition and partnership ventures, public finance and securities, tax, IP, dispute resolutions, assets management, agreements of lease.
- Participate in business meetings and give legal advices to avoid any potential risk
- Negotiate, draft and review supplier agreements, other vendor contracts, service agreements and other transactional documents and see to it that they comply with the legal norms.
- Assessing legal documents and ensuring legal protection of the organization Respond and manage matters involving local, state and regulatory authorities
- Handle litigation management and lawsuits.
- Implement legal strategies and ensure that high level secrecy and privacy for all legal data is maintained for the organization
- Keep Track of the latest changes and law regulations
- Oversee the corporation’s shareholders meetings
- Record the Decision of Board of Directors, Business license, proxy statements, shareholders correspondence, contracts
- Compliance to Daimler AG Integrity Code
- Compliance to Daimler AG Policies and Guidelines
Legal-PT Daimler Commercial Vehicles IndonesiaBogor (Jawa Barat) - Wanaherang | Ditayangkan: 23-November-2019 | Tutup pada 23-December-2019
PT Daimler Commercial Vehicles Indonesia (DCVI), is a subsidiary of one of the world's most successful German automotive companies, Daimler AG. As part of a global cross-divisional sales company of the Mercedes-Benz brand in Indonesia, which is represented by PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia as manufacturing company for Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles, PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia as distribution company for Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars, and PT Daimler Commercial Vehicles Indonesia as distribution company for Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles.
Education level / Training
Job Description :
Consult on Legal Matters & Conduct Legal Risk Assessments
Representing the management to External Law & Government Authorities
ALAMAT : PT Daimler Commercial Vehicles Indonesia