Lowongan Customer Insight Manager-Godrej Indonesia
- In support of Marketing Insights and Strategic Marketing – lead the quantitative research and analysis that will result in advanced analytics around market trends and insights
- Identify market trends/insights and work across functions to advise in the potential development opportunities of new technologies
- Provide data driven input into the competitive end-use market business
- Pull together and synthesize market trends and consumer insights from diverse primary and secondary quantitative research studies to support the development of short/long term strategies
- Design, manage, and present findings on a broad range of quantitative research. This includes recommending methods, data analysis and story development to support strategic initiatives
- Identify, communicate and drive actionable insights at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistic, mathematic or related field.
- Min 5years experience in related area, preferably coming from Research Agency Company or FMCG Industry
- In depth experience in quantitative market research & analysis utilizing data systems
- Extensive experience pulling together the story objectively from the data
- Excellent critical thinking, numbers / quantitative analytical and communication skills
- Quality & process oriented: focused on research quality, timeliness, and effective research management
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills, SPSS a plus
- Your canvas: Pick up something you feel strongly about that adds value to Godrej and we can help you make it big(ger)
- Tough Love: We will push you and coach you to be the best you can be and promise you authentic feedback
- Whole Self: We are selfish about your happiness, quite simply because happier people make for a more fun culture
Customer Insight Manager-Godrej IndonesiaJakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 19-November-2019 | Tutup pada 19-December-2019
Godrej Consumer Product Limited (GCPL) from India acquired Indonesian household product major PT Megasari Makmur Group in 2010. Today, Godrej Indonesia is a leading household and personal care company in Indonesia, having five manufacturing units. We have invested nearly USD 100 million in building new state-of- the-art facilities to serve our Indonesia customers better. We also have a booming business which exports products to markets in Africa and Southeast Asia.
Godrej Indonesia contributes to 30 per cent of GCPL’s international business and is amongst the company’s largest international business units. We aspire to delight our consumers with superior quality products at affordable prices. Our flagship brands – HIT in household insecticides, Stella in air fresheners, and Mitu in baby tissues and baby care – are market leaders in their respective categories. Our brand portfolio also includes other household and personal care favorites like Proclin, Biosol, Klinpak, Polytex, Carrera, Cap Gajah, Shock, and NYU, which can be found in most Indonesian household. It is estimated that close to 15 million households in Indonesia use at least one of our brands, every day. Our multi-local model allows us to create product in Indonesia not only for the Indonesian consumer, but also for consumer across the world. Looking ahead, we have exciting and ambitious plans to be among the top three home and personal care players in Indonesia and double our revenue by 2023.
We are very proud of our over 4,000 team members and our focus is to make Godrej Indonesia a truly inspiring place to work. We promise Godrejites a culture of ownership and innovation; take serious bets on them and differentiate basis performance. We also understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles and so we strongly encourage them to explore their whole selves. We believe that these efforts will help our company deliver even stronger results in the future.
When you join Godrej, you join a family that stands by you. We understand that you play multiple roles and we will support you in playing them. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace in an agile and high-performance culture to attract, develop, and retain the best global talent. As part of the over 115-year young Godrej Group, we are fortunate to have a proud legacy build on the strong values of trust, integrity, and respect for others. At the same time, our exciting and ambitious growth plans allow us to offer unparalleled career opportunities.
With our people philosophy, we believe that passionate, rounded individuals with diverse interests make for better Godrejites, and we understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles. This is why we encourage them, not just to explore their whole selves, but also create an enabling space for them to do so.
ALAMAT : Godrej Indonesia
Halim Perdana Kusumah, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia