Lowongan Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Supervisor-PT. ECCO Tannery Indonesia
- Ensure WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant) works properly and compliance to Indonesian government norms
- Ensure, evaluate, improve and control aspects of waste treatment and solid waste disposal
- Identify critical factors, trouble shoot and implement corrective action in WWTP
- Improve and optimize waste water treatment system
- Monitoring waste water treatment test on accredited laborator
- Minimum bachelor degree majoring Chemical Engineering, Waste Water Treatment Engineering, Environment Technology or equivalent major
- Minimum 5 years experiences in WWTP
- Hands on experience in maintaining WWTP
- Strong analytical skill, problem solving, working pace and under pressure
- Well organize, strong personality, discipline and details
- Placement in Candi, Sidoarjo
Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Supervisor-PT. ECCO Tannery IndonesiaSidoarjo (Jawa Timur) - Candi | Ditayangkan: 18-November-2019 | Tutup pada 18-December-2019
First Class Manufacture of Leather
PT. ECCO Tannery Indonesia is one of ECCO Sko A/S biggest tanneries, with the divisional headquarter in the Netherlands.
PT. ECCO Tannery Indonesia supplies leather to the ECCO Group and external customs, delivering high quality products with competitive advantages.
We offer competitive salary, international and dynamic working environment.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and a comprehensive resume in English with a recent photograph and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Today Ecco Leather has award-winning tanneries in Indonesia, Thailand, The Netherlands and China, offering secure production capabilities and scale to suit growing customer needs as well as seamless communication with shoe and bag making factories. The company also has a world class R&D design centre in the Netherlands staffed by skilled leather craftsmen,
designers and technicians; the majority of whom still come from leather making families. When meeting an Ecco Leather employee, the real passion for leather and its’ possibilities is clear. Whatever the technology employed in making the finished article, the importance of human touch remains key. More than 200 hands touch every piece of leather before it leaves the building – surely the ultimate symbol of craftsmanship and quality control
Cultures and Values
We are a company of our word. We do what we say. Our guiding principles, the promises we make to our customers and our code of conduct are not just words but values that we live everyday.
ALAMAT : PT. ECCO Tannery Indonesia
Jalan Raya Bligo, Candi 61271, Indonesia