Lowongan Legal Manager-PwC Indonesia
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (partnerships, employment law, etc.)
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Conduct work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills, have negotiation skill
- People and team-orientated; strong focus on developing others and building effective teams.
- Degree in Law
Legal Manager-PwC IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 15-November-2019 | Tutup pada 15-December-2019
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
It is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your life long learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here.
Job Description Summary
A career in the Office of General Counsel (legal team), within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of the Firm’s legal department by providing dedicated legal support in the areas of contracting, legal advice, corporate secretary, litigation, commercial, and employment law. You will play an important part in all aspects of regulatory proceedings involving the Firm and its personnel by supporting on regulatory issues, advising the Firm on matters relating to its operations, supporting the Firm’s client contracting function, and advising on matters related to employees.
Our team focuses on overall regulation and compliance within PwC.
Minimum years’ experience required
6 years’ experience
At PwC, we’re all about people! Everything we do is driven by our commitment to developing our employees so that they realise their full potential and in turn deliver a truly distinctive service to our clients. We call this delivering the PwC Experience, which in essence, forms the foundation of our culture and drives the way we interact with one another. We are passionate about what we do, and bringing the PwC Experience to life is our everyday commitment.
ALAMAT : PwC Indonesia
WTC 3, Sudirman, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia