Lowongan Industrial Relations Manager-Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
- Ensure compliance for all acts towards company and government regulation
- Manage employee relation to create harmonius environment
- Manage and settle all industrial issues
- Updating company regulation to assure compliance
- Conduct regular global survey/EES to measure engagement
- Conduct partnership with relevant stakeholders (e.g. government, labor union, employer association, NGO, ILO)
- Minimum 5 years work experinces in the same role in Multinational FMCG or Tobacco Industry
- Min. Bachelor's degree from reputable university (preferably major in Law)
- Good command of English is mandatory
- Solid knowledge of Indonesian labor laws, rules & regulations
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, communication, collaboration & leadership skill
- Strong in infrastructure (e.g Policy and Practices, Company Regulation/PP, System), dispute, or if you do have any other preferences
Industrial Relations Manager-Japan Tobacco International IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Jl. R.A Kartini | Ditayangkan: 04-November-2019 | Tutup pada 04-December-2019
Japan Tobacco International is one of the leading international tobacco companies headquartered in Switzerland.
We make and sell some of the world's best-known brands including Winston, Camel and Mevius. With our 26,000 employees, we are working to grow our business for the long term. We are ambitious, and we care about our reputation. Our goal is to become the most successful and most respected tobacco company in the world.
Join our People & Culture team as Industrial Relations Manager:
We’re not just a leading tobacco company, and one of the youngest and most innovative, we’re also a leading employer among global businesses.
Our employees bring skills and expertise from a wealth of nationalities and cultures, age-groups and experiences. If you are considering joining JTI, take a look at some of our employee statistics.
From the diversity of our people to our company culture; from our approach to innovation to our global brands. There are many reasons why JTI is the right place to take your career.
ALAMAT : Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
Jl. TB Simatupang . Jakarta