Lowongan Cost Controller & Management Reporting Assistant Manager (Balikpapan Based)-APICAL Group
- Prepare / Analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account the company’s goals
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Minimum 7 years experience in related field
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (preferably SAP)
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Willing to work in Balikpapan KM 13 & working on alternate Saturday off
Cost Controller & Management Reporting Assistant Manager (Balikpapan Based)-APICAL GroupBalikpapan (Kalimantan Timur) | Ditayangkan: 31-October-2019 | Tutup pada 30-November-2019
Apical Group Ltd (www.apicalgroup.com) is one of the largest exporters of palm oil in Indonesia. The Group operates four refineries, one biodiesel plant and a crushing plant in Indonesia and China. Our new refineries use state-of-the-art technologies, reflecting our commitment to developing world-leading facilities and products.
Apical is managed by RGE Pte Ltd (www.rgei.com), which also manages other world-class resource-based manufacturing companies, delivering quality end-products to businesses and millions of people around the world. While Apical was formed in 2006 to consolidate the downstream palm oil business of RGE, the downstream business activities actually started much earlier in 1989 with the acquisition of a 300 tons per day palm oil refinery in Tanjung Balai, Sumatra, by the Asian Agri group (www.asianagri.com). Today, Apical operates the Tanjung Balai refinery and partners Asian Agri for long-term and reliable CPO supplies.
We believe that employees are our valuable asset and that everyone in our company is a key player in helping companies to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to go forward and join us and become one of our great teams.
ALAMAT : APICAL Group
KBN Marunda, Jl.Semarang Blok A6 No.1, Cilincing, Jakarta Utara