Lowongan Sales Planning and Program Officer-PT Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
- Having experience worked in Tobacco or FMCG Company.
- Advance in Excel
- Good communication ability.
- Analytic skills & creative thinking.
- Strong leadership.
- Out of the box person.
- Challenger characteristic.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 ear(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Create report related to implementation, issues and current condition of program in each AMO ( Area Marketing Offic) and BD (Business Development). Monitor and collect supporting data in creating sales program report related to total actual sales.
- Propose sales program strategy to support target achievement in accordance with company need and conduct coordination with related division and ensure the stock availibility to support running program.
- Monitor sales program implementation and ensure execution runs optimizely
- Establish program that focuses on Esse family products selling in each AMO and monitoring programs that on progress.
- Monitor and create cost usage report sales program implementation based on AMO sales report.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide accurate reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analysis and other strategies
- Processing sales data, Cleaned data, Summarized data using MS Excel ( Pivot tables, lookups, and other formulas), Presented data in tables, chart and graphics. Analyzed data according to the purpose and get insight form the data.
Sales Planning and Program Officer-PT Korea Tomorrow & Global IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Noble House Lt 39 | Ditayangkan: 31-October-2019 | Tutup pada 30-November-2019
After successfully - completing its privatization in 2002, KT&G capitalized upon lessons of its experiences to take stronger initiatives to reform and innovate its businesses, thereby effectively executing its business model diversification strategies and achieving solid management performance results. As a consequence, KT&G has grown into a globally competitive Corporation facilitating enhanced communication among stakeholders and practicing a sustainable growth management. By applying - the three core beliefs of its management philosophy - “Righteousness”, “Enlightenment” and “Companionship” - to every aspect of its business engagement, KT&G has continued to win commendations and respect for its business transparency and ethics such as corporate governance, ethical and transparent management practices, and business innovations, among others. KT&G has also shared created values with its clients, shareholders, and constituents, further with the society at large with a greater sense of balance. While improving - superior product quality and manufacturing capabilities by competing with foreign cigarette manufacturers operating their production bases in Korea, KT&G has dominated domestic market over 70% by developing and releasing new products marked by ceaseless technological innovations. KT&G has also successfully developed over 40 export markets including Russia, CIS, Middle East, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia with its flagship product “Esse” spearheading its campaign. In order to - enhance its corporate value, KT&G will continue to reform and innovate its organization and businesses alike. By further strengthening its core businesses, developing growth drivers for the next generation, and achieving a better balanced business portfolio, KT&G will take a larger step toward building an exceptional global business of stronger growth potential, profitability, stability, and sustainability.
Multinational Tobacco company is looking for professional challenger as Sales Planning and Promotion Officer
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
KT&G's history in Korea dates back to 1899, when the Imperial Household formed a monopoly bureau to control sources of tax revenues. In December 1948, a bereau was established by the Korean government to monopolize all tobacco and ginseng products.
In 1988, KT&G was perfomed to a government-run public corporation. In 2002, following the abolishment of the tobacco monopoly law, KT&G was transformed into a public corporation in an effort to liberalize tobacco importing, selling and manufacturing.
Since market liberalization, KT&G has been competing with domestic and foreign tobacco manufacturers, and today KT&G holds more than 60% of the total domestic market. This in turn provides a strong basis for other businesses.
KT&G is also obtaining remrkable results in the overseas market. Since first exportiing ESSE to Middle Eastern countries in 1996, both the volume and number of brands, along with number of target markets have steadily grown. KT&G mainly exports its products to the Middle East and CIS countries, including Russia, and is currently widening its markets in Southeast Asia, America and Eastern Europe.
Direct investment for building manufacturing facilities has alaso been made in countries such as Turkey, Russia (to be established in 2010) and Iran. Main brand ESSE is becoming popular in Middle East and East European markets, while other brands including PINE and Zest are also gaining popularity.
ALAMAT : PT Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
Jl.Jendral Sudirman Kav 47 Plaza Sentral Lt..17 Setiabudi, Karet Semanggi Jakarta Selatan