Lowongan Fleet Maintenance Manager-SCG
- Coordinate, schedule and audit vehicle maintenance repairs include preventative, mechanical and electrical repairs to trucks and trailers.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customer’s needs.
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets.
- Control repair, inventory and labor costs.
- Coach and mentor technicians
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering or equivalent required.
- 3- 5 years of fleet maintenance management experience is preferred or at least 3 years of team management in an environment with strong operational metrics
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office
- Must know how to budget and manage P/L
Fleet Maintenance Manager-SCGCilegon (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 22-October-2019 | Tutup pada 21-November-2019
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company which has 3 core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 18 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia Keramic, Kokoh, SSK, Pipe and Precast etc.
SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value to all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates
SCG began business operation in Indonesia since 1995 by opening a trading office which mainly focused on trading and market research, and gradually expand investment in diversified businesses such as PVC, ceramic tiles, and join venture with partner in building materials business. In 2011-2012, SCG intensely invested in array of businesses in Indonesia to pursue the company vision to become a sustainable leader in ASEAN. Today, SCG has more than 5,700 employees in Indonesia and total of 20 companies in many industries including petrochemicals, cement, building materials, and distribution.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : SCG
Graha Mobisel, Kalibata, Jakarta, Indonesia