Lowongan Head of Maintenance-YTL PowerSeraya Pte. Limited
- Oversee and direct all maintenance management, planning and execution.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers and other professionals to ensure that maintenance activities meet established targets and standards.
- Overall responsible for management and development of manpower resources in all maintenance departments.
- Liaise with Operations management team to develop and implement maintenance strategies that will align with the organisation's current and future business plans.
- Establish targets in areas such as equipment reliability and service standards and monitor the performance of all maintenance activities against these goals.
- Monitor time lost due to equipment malfunctions; direct the review process and prepare recommendations on significant changes that need to be made to resources, procedures, systems, equipment, or technology.
- Oversee the overall maintenance budget; monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimise resources and prioritise spending.
- Review and approve procurement up to authorised limits and ensure cost management while meeting operational requirements and specifications.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in the Operations and Maintenance management of power plants or related industries, with minimum 8 years at management level
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and leadership skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders to build a high performing maintenance team
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- Keen sense of urgency and responsiveness to business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework regards to market rules and transmission code will be advantageous
Head of Maintenance-YTL PowerSeraya Pte. LimitedOthers (West, Singapura) - Jurong Island | Ditayangkan: 21-October-2019 | Tutup pada 20-November-2019
YTL PowerSeraya Pte. Limited is a Singapore-based Energy Company. While our core business is centred on generation and retailing of electricity, we are also fast becoming a diversified Energy Company, which includes supplying utility services such as electricity, steam and cooling water, engaging in oil trading, and producing water through Reverse Osmosis Desalination, for our own use or for sale to our large industrial and commercial customer base.
Our core business with a licensed generating capacity of 3,100MW is situated on Jurong Island - Singapore's oil, gas and petrochemicals hub. This location puts us in close proximity to the world's major shipping and oil routes, and extensive fuel storage capacity. Our operations are supported by our corporate office located at HarbourFront.
Overall in charge of the development, management and implementation of all maintenance strategy and programmes (for Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, and Asset Management) to achieve desired plant availability and reliability, to ensure that the plant assets are professionally maintained within the budget in compliance with statutory, regulatory and safety requirements.
People are YTL PowerSeraya's key strategic asset; our cornerstone in the pursuit of growth and success in this energy business. We believe that our employees are what allow us to achieve our vision and mission. At YTL PowerSeraya, our people generate ideas and solutions, and turn them into reality.
We believe in creating win-win partnerships that benefit the company and our employees. By investing time and resources in upgrading the skills and knowledge of our people, we equip our staff with the necessary competencies to contribute to the best of their abilities.
ALAMAT : YTL PowerSeraya Pte. Limited
3 Seraya Avenue Singapore 628209