Lowongan WTP Manager-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Control domestic water from sea water to supply water for all residential, buildings, and commercial area.
- Monitoring project can good for environment
- Review design for water treatment
- Manage WTP operations and maintenance and develop operational plans, procedures and process controls
- Supervise the clean water pipeline distribution channel so as to reduce leakage and immediately make improvements to the leak location
- Ensure all preventative, planned and emergency maintenance is scheduled and completed promptly to reduce downtime
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice
- Handling customer complaint and give solution for finishing complaint
- Familiar with SWRO, clean water treatment technology, distillation
- He/she should have a Bachelor's degree in Environmental, and /or Engineer and/or similar related background.
- He/she must have more than 5 (five) years of experience in WTP, with more than 5 (five) years of experience as Leader or Manager, most preferably in property, real estate or industrial estate.
- Willing to work in Jakarta
WTP Manager-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 21-October-2019 | Tutup pada 20-November-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
We are looking for an experienced High End, resourceful and results-driven WTP Manager specialization in SWRO.
Our client is local group property developer who has been around since 15 years ago and is willing to expanding their business to add a new Grade A property portfolio in Jakarta. They are growing rapidly across the region and adding some headcounts to help them to running their projects tremendously.
A fantastic opportunity to leverage your career in one of Indonesia's biggest property with Grade A projects.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mungky Medisa on +62 21 2958 8866.
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53