Lowongan Instrumentation Control Technician-PT Jawa Satu Power
- Have good in English writing, and speaking skills
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in power plant maintenance
- Understanding of operations and maintenance concepts and practices .
- Knowledge of practices, functions and processes involved in the engineering, construction, operations and maintenance of Power Plants
- Experience with the use of computerized procurement, inventory control and maintenance management systems is beneficial
- Experience with the use, troubleshoot and maintenance of computerized control sytems, protection systems, fire detection systems and telecommunication systems
- Through understanding of HSE and quality program conversant
- Possess good team building skills
- Autonomous user of MS Office programs including project
- Support the establishment and review all procedures for routine, preventative and overhaul maintenance of Instrumentation & Control equipment
- Participate in the criticality and/or risk review of CCP equipment towards the optimization of the maintenance effort and availability targets
- Support the establishment, review and optimization of preventive maintenance plans based on manufacturers recommendations as well as on equipment history and industry practice.
- Implement calibration plan of CCP instrumentation according to established plan and procedure.
- Read and interpret software programs in the relevant area .
- Understand the control system topology
- Participate in commisioning activities of the facility prior to COD
- Supervise the daily work of contractors as required.
- Perform the attributed daily work according to existing procedures and ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and quality regulations.
- Supervise and perform routine and planned maintenance activities as instructed
- Supervise and perform the control and instrumentation overhaul of all machinery as instructed.
- Troubleshoot and repair faults and failures in control and instrumentation equipment as instructed
- Inspect and repair controllers, meters, distributed control system and associated equipment in the CCP as instructed
- Understand power station processes, read mechanical drawings and P&IDs and apply this knowledge in solving operational problems.
- Support Mechanical and Electrical maintenance sections as required to ensure correct maintenance of equipment.
Instrumentation Control Technician-PT Jawa Satu PowerKarawang (Jawa Barat) - Cilamaya | Ditayangkan: 20-September-2019 | Tutup pada 20-October-2019
PT Jawa Satu Power, which is a joint venture company from PT Pertamina (Persero), Marubeni Corporation, and Sojitz Corporation, appoints an EPC consortium of General Electric (GE), Samsung C & T (Samsung) and PT Meindo Elang Indah (Meindo) as EPC contractors (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) for the Jawa Satu Combined Cycle Power Plant with a contract value of around US $ 1,000 million.
The Jawa Satu Power will construct and own the gas fired power plant (PTLGU) with the largest combined cycle technology in Indonesia and highest efficiency all over the world. Our PLTGU is expected to operate for 25 years from mid-2021 and is able to produce electricity supply to around 1,760 MW into the national electricity network, or equivalent to the supply of 11 million houses in Indonesia.
The Control & Instrumentation Technician (C&IT) is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all control and instrumentation equipment in the Combined Cycle Plant (CCP) and the associated facilities. The C&IT performs work of high skill inspecting, repairing, testing, adjusting, calibrating, installing and removing of all control and instrumentation CCP equipment and systems. He executes the required maintenance work and oversees contracted service providers ensuring safe and effective maintenance of the facility.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Our company is growing and offers abundance opportunity for employees to grow their career with us. Share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success. We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people in it. Our company is still have a long way to go so, come and join us!
ALAMAT : PT Jawa Satu Power
Jalan M.H. Thamrin No. 59, Central Jakarta