Lowongan Relationship Manager for Restructuring Division-Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank)
- Maximum ages of 35 years old
- Holding minimum S1 from reputable universities with GPA (IPK) of 3.00
- Having at least 3 years banking experiences as Account Officer / Relationship Manager in SME or Corporate Banking
- Graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) program from reputable bank.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent in English both verbal & written
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Good in team work and socialize with others
- Having strong sales drive and wide network
Relationship Manager for Restructuring Division-Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 15-October-2019 | Tutup pada 14-November-2019
Indonesia Eximbank (Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia) is an Indonesian Export Financing Institution under The Ministry of Finance. Our objective is to support the government policy on motivating the national export program.
We have a goal to Support Government's policy to encourage national export program, has a function Supports national export programs through National Export Financing. and provide an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank)
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia