Lowongan Aftersales Manager - German Automotive-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of company's product with the objective of achieving the set targets
- To assist with the facilitation and implementation of after sales marketing related activities between the dealer network and ensure that all activities are coherent in direction
- Administer online marketing promotions tool for dealer network, manage and handle with the provider to achieve the aim of upholding company standards at retail levels and maximise customer satisfaction
- Assist with the after sales related market research and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with the company's aftersales service.
- Formulate department budget, conduct operative planning, develop and use various reporting tools to facilitate the department planning and controlling
- Plan, develop and monitor dealer service and parts network. Oversee dealer standards assessments of all dealers in conjunction with the operations manager
- Administer and manage all aspects of customer and dealer complaints related to company's products. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints.
- Customer satisfaction index, Service follow up, implementation, reporting, distribution and handling account with report provider.
- Assist with after sales business development of service sales and marketing, handle key supplier relationships
- Assist with the management of account with provider of trade reward / incentive program
- Enahce customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolving technical problems
- Assess training needs of dealer network technical and non technical
- Guide after hours recovery / assistance service to find best resolution to specific customer issues and breakdowns
- 100% compliance to health and safety and company policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering / business / marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the aftersales business
- Team worker and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Bahasa
- Competitive remuneration package
- Room for growth
- Work life balance
Aftersales Manager - German Automotive-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 15-October-2019 | Tutup pada 14-November-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The aftersales manager is responsible for all post post sales, marketing, budgeting, customer follow-up, and general business plans to make sure customers are satisfied and that the sales improve. He/She will be in charge of the sales, spare parts and service sales and operations for the brand
Client is one of the biggest premium and luxury car distributors in the Asia region, they are currently looking for an aftersales manager who will be in charge of one of the top German Automotive brand that they are distributing in Indonesia.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53