Lowongan Electrical Engineer-Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s) : Electrical Circuit Theory, Microsoft Office (Excel Specially)
- Fluent speaking in English.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Experienced factory electrical work (inspection report, Take off quantity according to the drawing, materials management, check the work process, safety patrol, daily report management, etc.), experienced in Power Plant is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and regulatory requirements including but not limited to building codes, fire codes, local electrical authorities requirements.
- Plans, schedule, conducts or coordinates phases of major engineering projects.
- Control the quality of work and the quality of the results of electrical work to fit the design, technical specifications, and approved worksheets and drawings.
- Coordination between Main Contractor and electrical subcontractors.
- Responsible for Electrical works such as Electrical equipment installation, Test of Conduit, Cable Tray, Cable Lighting, Receptacle, Distribution board, MV SWGRY, LV SWGR, etc.
Electrical Engineer-Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.Cirebon (Jawa Barat) - Kanci - Cirebon | Ditayangkan: 08-October-2019 | Tutup pada 07-November-2019
Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. KRX: 000720 (abbreviation: HDEC) is a major construction company in South Korea. The company was founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1947 as the Hyundai Civil Works Company and was a major component of the Hyundai Group. Hyundai Construction and Hyundai Engineering merged in 1999.
Hyundai Construction played a major role in the importation of Korean laborers to the Middle East to work on construction projects in the 1970s and 1980s. In the decade following 1975, Hyundai signed their first contract in the region for construction of a shipyard for the Iranian Navy near Bandar-e Abbas. 800,000 Koreans went to work in Saudi Arabia and another 25,000 went to Iran; Hyundai was their largest employer.
Under creditors' management with Korea Exchange Bank as the largest creditor, Hyundai Group was split into several entities from 2001 to 2006. As of March 2007, HDEC is the main shareholder of Hyundai Merchant Marine, which is the de facto holding company of Hyundai Group. Hyundai Group and Hyundai Motor Group (another spin-off from Hyundai Group) are both vying to purchase HDEC.
In 2011, Hyundai Motor Group became the new owner of Hyundai Eng. & Const.,co.,Ltd. This was determined by Korean banks' decision after defeating Hyundai (Merchant marine: the 2nd largest shipping co., in Korea after Hanjin shipping) Group.
Job Requirements :
Job Descriptions :
Kami menawarkan peluang kerja dan kesempatan berkarir yang sama untuk semua level jabatan, suasana kerja yang kondusif dan transparan, serta target kerja yang membuat anda bisa memberikan kemampuan maksimal bagi perkembangan perusahaan. Kami juga memberikan kesempatan bagi setiap karyawan untuk meningkatkan kapasitas pribadinya sehingga mampu menjadi lebih professional dalam bidang masing-masing.
ALAMAT : Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
Jl. Pemancingan, Cirebon – Tegal Km.9,5 Kanci, Kec. Astanajapura, Kab. Cirebon