Lowongan Senior Game Product Manager-Company Confidential
- Develop a product strategy, roadmap and requirements for a fast growing services-based experience.
- Identify and prioritize KPIs that should be improved by features and updates.
- Design, tune and execute on features and live game events to achieve player engagement and monetization goals.
- Analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize.
- Design A/B tests, track and measure experiments around retention, user conversion, and sales to improve engagement and monetization across our game titles.
- Work closely with developers and senior management to improve retention and monetization as well as maximizing the game’s LTV.
- Fluency in English required. Excellent oral communication, writing, and editing skills in English.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and communications, including media-rich (video, audio, etc.) web content, social media, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Senior Game Product Manager-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 07-October-2019 | Tutup pada 06-November-2019
As a Senior Game Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization strategies for our mobile titles.
You will manage all aspects of product development including market analysis, product planning, branding, pricing, positioning, promotions, differentiation, and competitor analysis. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential