Lowongan Maintenance Assistant Manager-PT Idemitsu Lube Techno Indonesia
- Supervise and control all maintenance activities;
- Control all of maintenance progress report according to maintenance program plan;
- Failure cause analysis by MTBF, MTTR and OEE supporting data;
- Make corrective action plan as a feedback of maintenance activities;
- Lead, develop and implement annual preventive maintenance for all equipment plant;
- Make a team coordination due to reduction down time and cost according to maintenance activities;
- Maintain all of standard and maintenance instruction, check list, part standard consistently;
- Create and evaluation energy consumption report;
- Running project for Industry 4.0 Operation Control.
- Have a bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Professional and pleasant personality;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have good leadership role and able to direct and organize subordinates;
- Proactive, initiative, and well organized;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Mature, with an attention to detail;
- Have good analytical thinking;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Have previous experience in a supervisory capacity in Engineering Department of Manufacturing Plant;
- Able to make a comprehensive reports & understand Failure cause analysis by Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR), and OEE supporting data;
- Understand well about CMMS, Project Management, and Maintenance Management;
- Willing to work at Kawasan Industri KIIC Karawang Barat.
Maintenance Assistant Manager-PT Idemitsu Lube Techno IndonesiaKarawang (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 04-October-2019 | Tutup pada 03-November-2019
As one of Japan’s leading petroleum companies, Idemitsu Lube Techno has since expanded and moved into areas such as procurement of crude oil, refining, sales of petroleum products and the development of oil resources, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources.
Today, the company has grown far and wide with over 50 offices and over 7,000 employees in Japan and overseas and is listed on the Fortune Global 500 index. Idemitsu Kosan’s global network has made it’s presence in countries such as the USA, Germany, China, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.
Brief Job Description:
Idemitsu wants to be a company which can be supported by every shareholder in Idemitsu's expansion of the "people as the center of business" management style, in spite of the American style of management which has swept across the world during the recent economic globalization.
Idemitsu’s headquarters, refineries, lubricant plants and other business areas have al been given ISO14001 certification for environmental management, and the company continues to promote activities focused on the protection of the environment. There activities have their basic principles objectivity, durability, and easy understanding.
ALAMAT : PT Idemitsu Lube Techno Indonesia
Jl. Permata Raya Lot BB 4A KIIC, Karawang, West Java, Indonesia