Lowongan HRD-PT Pong Pertama Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, (+ Mandarin will be an advantage)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with total in F&B 8 years.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of managing sensitive confidential situations.
- A good team player with positive attitudes. Must be independent, dynamic, resourceful and organized.
- Confidence and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities
- Implement an effective and efficient HR Management System, by creating SOP, PNP, Job Description, Key Performance Index, Training and Development System.
- Full responsibility on recruitment and selection process that optimizes human resource requirements for the company.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities — advertising, interview schedule and selection process
- Implement employee’s employment contracts and renewing the term of employment contract.
- To frequently review HR policies and personal management procedures to ensure relevancy with company culture and statutory requirements.
- To ensure all daily HR and admin operations are executed on timely basis
- Full responsibility for the payroll functions including payroll calculations, absences, allowances, health claims and statutory contribution.
- Manage headcount requirements for the business and to ensure manpower planning are at optimum within costs
- To oversee and responsible staff training requirements in support of company objective.
- To maintain and oversee the Security matters of the factory Other Ad-hoc tasks that are assigned
- Unique Lifestyle Experience
- Millenial Dining
HRD-PT Pong Pertama IndonesiaJakarta Raya - SCBD | Ditayangkan: 03-October-2019 | Tutup pada 02-November-2019
Founded in 2015, PONG Group launched PONGCONNECT, the first digitally interactive table game "pong", allowing players to compete against each other around the world.
Now with thousands employees around the world, PONG Group includes an extensive portfolio of bar, restaurant and lifestyle venues across the globe, striving for the finest entertainment, food and beverage experience combined with the latest technology and first-class service.
Pong offers F&B concepts combined with a tech twist - the pre-eminent lifestyle hub for this millennial day and age.
After opened in Hong Kong, China, taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, London, Thailand, Australia, Philipine, now open in Jakarta.
ALAMAT : PT Pong Pertama Indonesia
SCBD, Jakarta Selatan