Lowongan Sales-Nordic Dry
- To provide our customers with the complete peace of mind that their containerised cargoes of goods will be delivered completely free of moisture related damage or degradation.
- To ensure complete control of moisture related problems by producing and supplying high quality desiccant products that are safe, environmentally neutral, cost effective, and readily available worldwide.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum diploma degree
- English is a MUST
- 2 years experiences in similar industries/freight forwarding/industrial sales/logistics/packaging material
- Available to join as soon as possible
Sales-Nordic DryJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 03-October-2019 | Tutup pada 02-November-2019
WE DRY BEST!
We help you to eliminate humidity related problems during the shipment and storage of your products and equipment.
Your containerised cargoes whilst in transit can undergo extreme variations in temperature and subsequent humidity variations. The swings in humidity can cause serious damaged due to mold, mildew, fungus, corrosion, rust caking and general product degradation. Nordic desiccants will control the humidity below the dew point to ensure the conditions giving rise to such damage do not occur.
No matter what your products are; agricultural, metal, electronics, furniture, resins, canned food, detergents, we can protect your precious cargoes to ensure they arrive in the same condition that they were shipped, reducing subsequent cargo claims, saving your money and time.
Location : Surabaya
Job Responsibilities :
ALAMAT : Nordic Dry