Lowongan GM Sales Marketing OTC-BUT Mega Life Sciences Pty Ltd
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and maintenance of designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration.
- Must have advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with progressive management experience. (Relevant industry experience is a plus)
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and challenging environment. Strong communication and presentation skills
GM Sales Marketing OTC-BUT Mega Life Sciences Pty LtdJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 26-October-2020 | Tutup pada 25-November-2020
Mega Lifesciences PCL (listed in Thailand Stock Exchange) is our branded products business under which we develop, manufacture, market and sell our own brand of nutraceutical products, prescription pharmaceutical products and OTC products. We have manufacturing facilities in Thailand, Australia and Indonesia. Since 1982, Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class medicines. We are operating in 34 countries. To continue our expansion in Indonesian pharmaceutical market, we acquired a company this year, building our strength in the country with a strong team of 400 people.
Website:- www.megawecare.com & www.megawecare.co.id
Additional Job Requirements
The four pillars of the Mega values consist of; respect for the individual’s differences; freedom in work and the personal life; trust in people; and truth in whatever we do.
ALAMAT : BUT Mega Life Sciences Pty Ltd
Cowell Tower, 7th Floor Suite 701 C-D, Senen, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia