Lowongan ERP Business Analyst-PT Hashmicro Solusi Indonesia
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Ensuring gap between business requirement and current HashMicro's ERP system is documented in detail
- Conceptualise and break down technical solutions/workarounds in detail based on project scope and project budget limitation
- Ensuring solutions/workarounds meet business requirements, project scope and project budget
- Providing coaching and guidance to project team in gathering more detailed business requirement
- Providing coaching and guidance to project team in communicating solutions/workarounds to client
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest features of HashMicro's ERP system from Product team
- Working closely with internal project team, product team, and management
- Ensuring project team follow company policies and procedures especially in managing project
- Anticipate issues and act proactively to address potential issues
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to internal stakeholders: Project team, Product team, Management, etc
- Assist Consultant in requirement gathering to client if necessary
Serve as a subject matter expert
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management/Information System/Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis/system analysis/system development or related field
- Experienced in handling minimum 3 ERP implementation projects from Requirement Gathering to Go-live phase
- Good knowledge about Integrated ERP Concept
- Strong understanding of business information systems, business management, financial, and leadership principles
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional service and support to stakeholders
- Good knowledge about System Analysis and Design methodology
- Good knowledge about System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and other Method related to Software Development
- Strong knowledge of design, development, modeling, relational Database (SQL Server) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept
- Experienced in some Object Oriented languages (such as Java, PHP, .Net) will be an advantage
- Experienced in developing and/or design application from scratch
- Ability to explain technical details
- Experienced in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel)
- Proficient in operating Google Drive, Google Sheet, Google Docs
ERP Business Analyst-PT Hashmicro Solusi IndonesiaJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) - Grogol | Ditayangkan: 29-August-2020 | Tutup pada 28-September-2020
HashMicro is the leading ERP & software solutions provider who develop next-generation technologies that innovates how businesses across industries manage their day to day operations. With state-of-the-art solutions, we are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a software, where we set modern standards for workplace innovation and productivity.
Having operations across multiple countries and with years of experience, we have been delivering business software solutions to numerous customers in various Industries; with products ranging from ERP software, CRM, Warehouse Management, HRM, Business Analytics, and many more.
Our team consists of bright individuals whose passion and innovation has lead us to develop the next generation solutions, ensuring top quality services, and bringing the best value for our end users.
We constantly seek passionate individuals to join our team, where we value your passion, desire to learn and grow, to join us to innovate and take on fresh challenges as a team.
Join our team and turn product innovations into vital client solutions. The backbone of HashMicro's success, our operations, product, sales, marketing and administrative teams are all dedicated to top-notch innovation & client services. If you’re looking for a place with culture that values your passion, desire to learn and grow, as well as seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you have found the right place.
ALAMAT : PT Hashmicro Solusi Indonesia
Neo Soho Podomoro City Residences, West Jakarta