Lowongan HR Specialist-PT. POMI ( Paiton Operation & Maintenance Indonesia )
- Execute & evaluate employee relation programs decided to prevent industrial dispute & improve employee engagement
- Give legal advice & recommendation regarding with industrial relations
- Socialize information & educate knowledge related to industrial relation to all employee
- Liaise with external parties regarding with industrial disputes, problems, grievances
- Drafting all external relation agreement based on legal aspects
- Record & report all external relation activities, internal relation issues; and give report conclusion & summary
- Monitor & analyse External Total Remuneration Survey & give advice & recommendation to HR Supervisor related to National/industrial remuneration structure
- Give legal advice to HR Supervisor related to policy on compensation and benefits. Provide recommendation for improvement to ensure that company compensation & benefit is internally equitable, externally competitive, and administratively easy
- Rectify dispute regarding with Performance Appraisal results
- Coordinate the review of all legislations related to HR and ensure the compliance to such regulations
- Review of all legislations related to HR and ensure the compliance to such regulation
- Advise & handle all POMI legal matter
- Monitor and evaluate labour compliance for outsourcing vendor
- Create and review contract regarding outsourcing
- Communicate and coordinate with vendor regarding outsourcing management
- Evaluate & monitor labours ‘performance based on Performance Based Contract for delivering valid data for the further vendors selection
- Prepare termination draft & exit clearance based on CLA
- Register the termination to Manpower Ministry
- Handle termination dispute internally & coordinate with third party to ensure smooth termination proces
- Bachelor’s degree level qualifications in University, master’s degree is preferable (Law)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with two years in Human Resources position in similar industry
- Knowledge in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge in Business Process Improvement
- Have thorough understanding on regulations relating to HR Field and Company’s operation
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of creativity, innovative and action oriented.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Deep knowledge in legal & public relation
- Thorough working knowledge and work experience about Employee and Industrial relation (government regulation)
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Familiar and basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting methods and procedures.
HR Specialist-PT. POMI ( Paiton Operation & Maintenance Indonesia )Probolinggo (Jawa Timur) - Paiton | Ditayangkan: 24-July-2020 | Tutup pada 23-August-2020
PT. POMI is the first and the largest Independent Power Producer (IPP) operating in Indonesia. We currently have three power plant in East Java and provide 2.045 MW of power to PT. PLN (Persero), supplying power to Java, Madura and Bali, which are home to 150 million people. We are also providing job opportunities to around people.
We are seeking qualified professionals employees to fill the following positions:
Duties and Responsibilities:
We offer the same job opportunities and career opportunities for all levels of work, a conducive and transparent work atmosphere, and work targets that allow you to provide maximum capacity for the development of the company. We also provide opportunities for every employee to increase his personal capacity so that he is able to become the manager and owner of a business unit independently
ALAMAT : PT. POMI ( Paiton Operation & Maintenance Indonesia )
PT. Paiton Operation & Maintenance Indonesia Jl. Raya Surabaya - Situbondo Km. 141 Paiton 67291 Probolinggo, Jawa Timur.