Lowongan Senior Associate - Tax (IAS)-PT Prima Wahana Caraka (PwC Indonesia)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Fiscal Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- You are a mature self-starter who thrives on challenges and possesses the intellectual curiosity and analytical capability to delve beyond the surface of a particular issue
- Good team player and enjoys working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have good organizational skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work effectively under pressure. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Daily coordination and some management of global mobility client accounts including communication with corporate clients and their employees
- Indonesian tax consultations for expatriate employees
- Assist with identifying and conducting various consulting projects including, but not limited to, business travellers, compensation, internal client policies, and other ad hoc activities
- Monitoring of client metrics, deliverables and billings
- Liaising between junior staff and managers for the efficient running of client engagements
- Preparation and review (where applicable) of expats’ personal income tax returns under the supervision of managers
- Coaching and mentoring the development of associates and interns
- Assistance with new client proposals
- Networking with other lines of service (at an appropriate staff level) within the firm to leverage client opportunities
- Assist with identifying opportunities to leverage technological and data analytic solutions; and working with team members to help develop such solutions
Senior Associate - Tax (IAS)-PT Prima Wahana Caraka (PwC Indonesia)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - WTC 3 | Ditayangkan: 01-October-2019 | Tutup pada 31-October-2019
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
It is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your life long learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here.
At PwC firms, we know that people are our most valuable asset; an asset that true market distinction is built upon. Our focus is the whole person, not just their technical expertise. That’s why a career with PwC Indonesia gives you a diverse range of opportunities to work with top tier clients and industry leaders in an environment which inspires, motivates and rewards people to succeed in all areas of their lives. By joining us, you have access to an extensive global network; you can get involved in the social club or become involved in community projects. This is just one of the things that make our firm distinctive.
ALAMAT : PT Prima Wahana Caraka (PwC Indonesia)
WTC 3, Jl Jend. Sudirman Kav 29 - 31. Jakarta 12920.