Lowongan Sales Supervisor Bogor-PT Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
- Achieve sales target including volume, value and any quantitative or qualitative target set by management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Provide sales, revenue, expenses report as well as realistic forecast to Area Manager.
- Supervise daily activities and productivity of sales performance.
- Create strategy plan in market area.
- Daily managing, controlling, mentoring a coaching sub-ordinate.
- Having knowledge about marketing techniques.
- Strong understanding on GT channel distribution (Retail, Wholesaler, Horeca MMI).
- Fast learner, proactive, energetic person.
- Winner's mindset and target-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership & managerial skills.
- Good analytical thinking, good communication & negotiation skills.
- Preferbly supervisor/coordinator speciallzed in sales - Retail/General or FMCG.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in tobacco or FMCG company.
- Profiency in english is an advantage.
Sales Supervisor Bogor-PT Korea Tomorrow & Global IndonesiaBogor (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 30-June-2020 | Tutup pada 30-July-2020
After successfully - completing its privatization in 2002, KT&G capitalized upon lessons of its experiences to take stronger initiatives to reform and innovate its businesses, thereby effectively executing its business model diversification strategies and achieving solid management performance results. As a consequence, KT&G has grown into a globally competitive Corporation facilitating enhanced communication among stakeholders and practicing a sustainable growth management. By applying - the three core beliefs of its management philosophy - “Righteousness”, “Enlightenment” and “Companionship” - to every aspect of its business engagement, KT&G has continued to win commendations and respect for its business transparency and ethics such as corporate governance, ethical and transparent management practices, and business innovations, among others. KT&G has also shared created values with its clients, shareholders, and constituents, further with the society at large with a greater sense of balance. While improving - superior product quality and manufacturing capabilities by competing with foreign cigarette manufacturers operating their production bases in Korea, KT&G has dominated domestic market over 70% by developing and releasing new products marked by ceaseless technological innovations. KT&G has also successfully developed over 40 export markets including Russia, CIS, Middle East, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia with its flagship product “Esse” spearheading its campaign. In order to - enhance its corporate value, KT&G will continue to reform and innovate its organization and businesses alike. By further strengthening its core businesses, developing growth drivers for the next generation, and achieving a better balanced business portfolio, KT&G will take a larger step toward building an exceptional global business of stronger growth potential, profitability, stability, and sustainability.
Multinational Tobacco company is looking for professional challenger as Sales Supervisor.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
KT&G's history in Korea dates back to 1899, when the Imperial Household formed a monopoly bureau to control sources of tax revenues. In December 1948, a bereau was established by the Korean government to monopolize all tobacco and ginseng products.
In 1988, KT&G was perfomed to a government-run public corporation. In 2002, following the abolishment of the tobacco monopoly law, KT&G was transformed into a public corporation in an effort to liberalize tobacco importing, selling and manufacturing.
Since market liberalization, KT&G has been competing with domestic and foreign tobacco manufacturers, and today KT&G holds more than 60% of the total domestic market. This in turn provides a strong basis for other businesses.
KT&G is also obtaining remrkable results in the overseas market. Since first exportiing ESSE to Middle Eastern countries in 1996, both the volume and number of brands, along with number of target markets have steadily grown. KT&G mainly exports its products to the Middle East and CIS countries, including Russia, and is currently widening its markets in Southeast Asia, America and Eastern Europe.
Direct investment for building manufacturing facilities has alaso been made in countries such as Turkey, Russia (to be established in 2010) and Iran. Main brand ESSE is becoming popular in Middle East and East European markets, while other brands including PINE and Zest are also gaining popularity.
ALAMAT : PT Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
Jl.Jendral Sudirman Kav 47 Plaza Sentral Lt..17 Setiabudi, Karet Semanggi Jakarta Selatan